|Key People||Jackson Palmer|
|Products||Dogecoin digital assets (DOGE)|
Dogecoin began as a fork of Litecoin. It was created in 2013 by Jackson Palmer, a product manager at Adobe. Palmer created Dogecoin as a joke, and considers himself a "crypto bear." He does not currently have a large role in the management of the Dogecoin project and has expressed that he prefers it that way.
- My Joke Cryptocurrency Hit $2 Billion and Something Is Very Wrong. Vice.
- How Ethereum became the platform of choice for ICO’d digital assets. Techcrunch.
- Jackson Palmer. Linkedin.
- Dogecoin's $2 Billion Value: So High, Much Fall. Bloomberg.
- A Parody Cryptocurrency Based On A Dog Meme Just Hit An All-Time High. Fortune.