Christopher K. Hehmeyer
|Christopher K. Hehmeyer|
|Employer||Hehmeyer Trading + Investments|
Christopher K. Hehmeyer is the CEO of Hehmeyer Trading + Investments, a proprietary trading group, futures introducing broker and CTA. He also serves as a Chairman of the Advisory Board of Integritas Financial Consulting.
Additionally, Hehmeyer is the immediate past chairman of the board of the National Futures Association (NFA). Hehmeyer is a member of the board of directors of the Futures Industry Association (FIA), where he has served in several capacities, including vice-chairman of the board.
Full page on MarketsWiki
Chris Hehmeyer started Hehmeyer Commodities + Investments in 2016. In 2017, the firm began offering cryptocurrency trading services. The company was headquartered in Chicago, IL, but also had offices in Singapore and London. From 2017 to 2020, the company offered brokerage services, prop trading, commodity pool and trading advisor services. In 2020, the company pivoted to becoming a full-time cryptocurrency market-making firm. A longtime proponent of anonymity for electronic traders, Hehmeyer said the pivot to becoming a full-time digital asset market maker was part of his desire to provide greater financial liberation and personal freedom for individuals, something he believes cryptocurrency can provide for the public.
- HTG Capital Partners Rebrands as Hehmeyer Trading + Investments. BusinessWire.
- NFA's Board of Directors re-elects Christopher Hehmeyer to serve as Chairman. National Futures Association.
- NFA's Board of Directors elects Christopher Hehmeyer to serve as Chairman. NFA.
- FIA Elects Directors and Officers. Futures Industry Association.
- CBOT to cover tracks. Futures Magazine.
- Veteran Commodities Trader Chris Hehmeyer Goes All In on Crypto. Coindesk.
- About Us. Hehmeyer Investments.