|Headquarters||718 7TH ST. NW, Washington, DC 20001|
|Key People||Kristin Smith, executive director; Jacob Hample, senior manager - public policy; Miller Whitehouse-Levine, manager - industry relations; Graham Newhall, communications advisor; AnnMarie Brockhouse, executive assistant|
|Products||Digital currency advocacy group|
|Website||Blockchain Association Homepage|
The Blockchain Association is an American digital asset industry advocacy association.
The Blockchain Association is an organization consisting of companies in the digital asset and blockchain industry. The Association is involved with advocating for policymaking that supports "American leadership" of these industries, according to its official website. Its board consists of general counsels and executives from companies like Ripple, Polychain Capital, Cumberland DRW LLC, and Circle.
The Blockchain Association consists mostly of large exchange operators, mining firms, and other organizations in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. Its member organizations as of August 2020 are 0x, Anchorage, Binance.US, C-Labs, Circle, Coinlist, Compound, Cumberland DRW LLC, The Digital Currency Group, Electric Coin Co., eToro, Forte, Grayscale Investments, Hangar, Kraken, Maker, Orchid, Polychain Capital, Protocol Labs, Ripple, Stellar Development Foundation, Tokensoft, and USV.
- Kristin Smith - Executive Director
- Jacob Hample - Senior Manager - Public Policy
- Miller Whitehouse-Levine - Manager - Industry Relations
- Graham Newhall - Communications Advisor
- AnnMarie Brockhouse - Executive Assistant
- The unified voice of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. Blockchain Association.
- About Us. Blockchain Association.
- Members. Blockchain Association.
- Coinbase exits trade group following entry of upstart rival Binance.US. The Block.