|Headquarters||New York, NY (Headquarters); Paris, France (European branch office)|
|Products||OTC trading, asset management, derivatives, analytics|
XBTO is a crypto finance firm offering OTC trading, asset management, derivatives, venture capital, crypto mining, research, analytics and consulting in the U.S. and around the world. The company was founded in 2015 by Philippe Bekhazi, Walton Comer, and Richad Idris.
The company's team of financial professionals and software programmers come from such well-known firms as SAC Capital, J.P.Morgan, UBS, Tudor Investment, Magnitude Capital, Deloitte, and Société Générale.
XBTO Group is one of the most active crypto investors globally and was the first large-scale liquidity provider to the exchanges. The firm also makes venture capital investments in blockchain and AI technologies. Some venture capital investments include Libra and Paradigm.
The firm is a founding member of Stablehouse, a centralized global clearinghouse for stablecoins. XBTO is headquartered in New York with an office in Paris. The firm is a founding member of the Association for Digital Asset Markets (“ADAM”), which was formed to create a comprehensive code of conduct for the crypto markets. It is also a member of the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA).
- Philippe Bekhazi, Chief Executive Officer
- Walton Comer, Chief Investment Officer
- Richad Idris, Chief Technology Officer
- Group Robert LaSalle, Head of Finance
- Greg Carson, Head of Corporate Development & Venture Capital
- Brice Wilson, Global Head of Asset Management
- Paul Eisma, Head of Trading, XBTO Trading, LLC
- Julien Auchecorne, Chief Operating Officer, XBTO International, Ltd.
- Nicolas Genechesi, Chief Executive Officer, XBTO International, Ltd.