|Headquarters||New York, New York|
|Key People||Greg Schvey, CEO; Jeff Schvey, CTO|
|Products||AxCore (blockchain implementation), AxLang|
Axoni provides blockchain infrastructure tools as well as distributed application development.
The Depository Trust Clearing Corporation (DTCC) revealed in an interview in October 2017 that it had been working with Axoni on deploying some of Axoni's technology in a test to streamline processes in DTCC's Trade Information Warehouse for reporting and maintaining information about credit default swaps.
In November 2017, Axoni announced the successful completion of a six-month test using distributed ledger technology for executing, managing and maintaining equity swaps. The pilot included Goldman Sachs Group Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co.Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Citigroup Inc., BNP Paribas SA and Credit Suisse Group AG using Axoni's AxCore technology.
- Blockchain Startup Axoni Raised $32 Million by Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan. Blockchain Flash News.
- DTCC Milestone: $11 Trillion in Derivatives Gets Closer to the Blockchain. Coindesk.
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs Trial DLT for Equity Swaps. Coindesk.
- Citi Invests in Blockchain Startup Axoni's Series A Round. Coindesk.
- Big banks join $32 million funding round in Axoni. Finextra.